Menu

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

E-Willow! New Feature for more people!!

with 0 comments
I've been oh-so sick this week. Hadn't had strep throat in years... broke my record this week- oh well, c'est la vie. Thankfully, God kept on me in my thoughts and here's a new idea for the biz...

Many people love to get behind the camera these days... who doesn't? You can hire a photographer, sure, but it's not always conducive. Well, I wanted to meet the needs of those who want to use their images and spruce it up with a collage or photo template! I am offering two new facets with Willow Oak Photography, under the E-Willow tab.

SERVICE ONLY SYNOPSIS
You supply your photo, I will photo-process it (brighten, adjust the color, make any adjustments discussed in our email consulation) and then we can take it a step further and make a collage (if you are working with multiple photos, or add your special memory to a specialty card like a birth announcement or a holiday card! (more options on the site)

The other option is
SERVICE AND PRINT
Here we do the same things I outlined in services only, but with service AND print, you can opt to place an order high quality prints in the sizes of 4x6, 5x7, or 8x10... or you may be interested in front and back prints on beautiful card stock, sized 4x5.5 with envelopes!

Also, to simplify my services, I am now accepting CC/Checkcard with CC logos as payment on Paypal!

This is a great way to work for you and not be limited by regional localities!

Thanks for considering!! I usually get some good ideas while cleaning or when I'm under the weather. I don't wish the latter on myself again, but hope more good ideas come to me while cleaning! PRAISE GOD!

Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment