Menu

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why blog tutorials? Don't I have anything better to do? =P

with 0 comments
Why am I blogging Picnik tutorials?

Well, first and foremost, I love composing images. I love seeing a vision come to fruition through my photography. I love processing my images. The whole process is amazing.

I currently use Photoshop CS5™ for my work. I started out several years ago with a basic editor and spent many times googling techniques that WERE NOT what I had hoped to find. The trends seemed to be about taking photos of babies, putting fairy wings on him/her, and placing them in some mystical land??? (you know what I'm talking about- circa 2008/2009)

I just wanted to know how to push myself with the basics.

So, for the person just starting out that wants a clear/straightforward concepts on basic editing/processing skills, I hope this blog can be a one-stop use for you.

So, without further ado, here is the link for
Tutorial 1- Pushing your black and whites.
Tutorial 2 - Removing Backgrounds (Pro Accnt only)


Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment